When we are online, it is easy to become faceless and say things that we normally wouldn’t say to someone in person. I ask that if you are posting a comment on my blog, that you keep it civil and nice. This is a place of support and to help motivate one another. I’d like to create a community of women (and men too!) building each other up. Please, keep this in mind when commenting.
The FTC revised their endorsement and testimonial guidelines in 2009 in an effort to protect the public. Since my blog is a source of income, I felt it was important to disclose the following to you:
- I do use my blog as a source of income. Ways I make income through my blog include promoting products, services or other businesses.
- I always keep my readers in mind and choose to promote only products, services or businesses that I feel will be beneficial to them.
- I will always give my honest opinion about a product or service, even if I have partnered with the service provider and received money or payment to do so
- My readers are my first priority. I will always be honest about any product, service or business to them. I won’t compromise their trust in me to make a quick buck.
- I may or may not note if an associated product, service or business is an affiliate in every reference to them.
I hold myself to a high standard of integrity. I will try to be upfront and honest with every post I write. My goal is to provide resources, hints, tricks and encouragement to my readers. Some of my posts may include affiliate links or other ways to make a small profit to me to compensate for my time and research.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp