- 1 box farfalle or mini farfalle pasta 1 pound
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half or quartered
- 3/4 cup broccoli cut into small pieces
- 1 cup ham diced
- 1 cup mild cheese or your favorite, diced
- 2 tbsp red bell pepper diced
- 2 tbsp yellow bell pepper diced
- 2 tbsp orange bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup cucumber sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Cook pasta according to the instructions on the package to al dente.
While the pasta is cooking, cut vegetables, ham, and cheese
Drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
Add pasta, vegetables, ham, and cheese to a large bowl and stir to combine.
In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients until smooth.
Pour over pasta salad and toss to combine.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled. At least 3-4 hours.
Store leftovers in the fridge.
You can use all one color or a combination of colors for the bell peppers.
Calories: 4295kcal | Carbohydrates: 360g | Protein: 126g | Fat: 259g | Saturated Fat: 73g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 359mg | Sodium: 4528mg | Potassium: 2497mg | Fiber: 19g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 5901IU | Vitamin C: 187mg | Calcium: 1150mg | Iron: 11mg